Saturday, November 24, 2007

Toys for Tots run.




November 24 was the Legacy Vet's M.C. Toys for tots run in Tacoma Washington, there were about 250 bikes with over 300 riders and passengers. All told just under 2600 dollars and a truck full of toys was raised for Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. I was told the largest bike was 125 cubic inches and I had the smallest at 125 cc, I was also the only scooter there.


Can you find my little piggy there in with the hogs. Photo on right.
The photo on the left shows some of the riders at Mary Bridge at the end of the the ride, I was going to go up on the parking structure and get a better one but my batteries died and i only had one set, live and learn.
It was a fun day with live music, a bar-b-que, and a raffle.
I would like to say Thank You to Destination Harley and all the riders for their support for Mary Bridge.

No comments: