Monday, August 20, 2007


New Hand grips
I just got some Kuryakyn ISO-Grips for my scooter part number ZZ50006 in the j&p cycles catalog, but I got mine locally so they were cheaper as I did not have to pay shipping.They are bigger around and softer then the stock ones, which will fit my big hands better, and they also look a lot better, like they belong there.

I put the safety gear label here because they are easier on your hands then the stock grips.
They are much bigger in diameter which is much better for my large hands, the raiseed portion allows air to get under your hand, this allows your palms to breath. All in all a very good upgrade for rider comfort.

2 comments:

Phil said...

HV,

Recent trips may entice me to do the same; comfort and fatigue are the main reasons for the change. Your new grips changes the appearance and mood of the scooter. Looks great.

FV

Gerry said...

I love the thick grips on my motorcycle and it hadn't occurred to me that I could add them to my scooter. Duh! Great idea!