Saturday, August 4, 2007

Newest Adventure


My newest Adventure with my scooter was a result of my dropping it in February. My windscreen was scratched but not badly, so I spent 50 minutes buffing it out with Micro-Mesh, there are still a few of the deepest ones but they are thin and cause no problem.

Then I did my front fender and it came out great, so I had shown a before and after to a friend who suggested I put this section in my blog so here It go's.
The area circled in blue is the area I will fix. There are no breaks in this area so the fix is very easy, sand out the grooves and gashes till it is smooth and then repaint.
Next time I will put up sanding shots. I do intend to make this repair without removing this panel, at least that is the plan.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Glad to hear you will give it goal. I am looking forward on learning from your post on how to resurface plastic and painting. That will be interesting.

Firstvino