Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vespadition, route change

Vespadition has had a change forced onto it. The dealer supplying the Vespa for the trip doesn’t want to ship to Philly.

You know I would have thought they would have considered where they are in regards to where Matua is, I mean nobody there understood that he is on the east coast and they are on the west coast. Maps people, Check the map.

This from the Vespadition web site... Exactly two (2) weeks from today Vespadition begins. As some of you know, there has been a change in the route. I will now be starting and ending in Thousand Oaks, California at Vespa Thousand Oaks. Other than that, the route is unchanged. For some of you that means I’ll get to you sooner. For others, I’ll arrive later.

So it sound like even though there is a fly in the ointment this is still really going to happen, and I look forward to seeing him when he arrives in my neck of the woods.

He still needs our support to make it easier so here is the link to Vespadition. http://vespadition.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.